What to bring with you
- A pair of indoor shoes e.g. plimsolls.
- A coat for outdoor play.
- A pair of wellies for outdoor play.
- A tooth brush.
- A spare set of clothing
- Nappies and wipes
- A cap or sunhat
- High factor sun cream
Please make sure your child’s name is clearly labelled on all items.
- Please bring enough bottles for the time your child is attending the nursery.
- Nappies and wipes.
- A note of your baby’s normal routine at home. E.g. when they normally sleep and when they are normally fed.
- Any food that you wish them to eat other than the meals provided by the nursery.
We ask that you please label any personal items that your child brings in to nursery. Items that you may need to bring with you depending on the age of your child and time of year are: A change of clothes, indoor shoes, wellies, coat, hat, scarf or in summer sun cream and a sun hat. Bottles of milk, nappies, baby wipes and any comforters.